Travels & Stay
Hotels and Guest House
Hotel accommodation, stay. Your initial thoughts when you start planning to get to any place. When you plan for Delhi Boot Camp, you start thinking of where to stay, don’t worry we are here to help it out.
You can choose your stay in Hotels/ Service Apartments as per your budget and Convenience
Options for Hotel
- 5 Star Hotels
- 4 Star Hotels
- 3 Star Hotels
- Service Apartments - Serviced Apartments are typically 3 bed room houses and provide comfortable private rooms. However, 2 rooms share a common bathroom. The bathroom has running hot (via Geyser) and cold water. Satellite television is available in the living room. A common washing machine and refrigerator is also available. Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned once every day. Pick-and-drop from the Apartment to the training centre is provided. Pick-up point can be up to 10 minutes walk from the apartment.
Here is the most extensive list of Delhi hotels
5 Star Hotels
- The Taj Mahal Hotel, (near India Gate) Delhi
The hotel is a 20-minute drive from the airport and is situated in one of Delhi's most prestigious localities. The Taj Mahal has 300 rooms including a Club Floor and 27 suites. Guests can avail of truly world-class business amenities here.
- Taj Palace Hotel, (near Dhaula Kuan) Delhi
- Located 10 minutes from the airport and the city centre, the hotel is home to India's largest conference hall. The Taj Palace has 421 rooms including 40 suites and a Club Floor.
- Hyatt Regency , Delhi
- Hyatt Regency Delhi is a palatial complex that offers travelers a heightened level of luxury, accommodation, dining and entertainment services.
- The Oberoi, (Nizamuddin) South Delhi
- An elegantly styled hotel for the discerning business traveler, The Oberoi, New Delhi is located within easy access of the city’s commercial center and Central Government ministries.
- Maurya Sheraton , Delhi
- Located in New Delhi's exclusive diplomatic enclave. This Delhi Hotel has 442 beautifully-appointed guest rooms and suites. Facilities Like air-conditioning, a coffeemaker, refrigerator, cable television. Babysitting Service.
- The Imperial, Central Delhi
- Reckoned amongst Asia’s finest hotels, New Delhi’s landmark Hotel is located on Janpath, the erstwhile Queensway. It is steps away from the renowned shopping district and major city attractions and a half-hour drive from the international airport.
- The Radisson Hotel , Near Airport, Delhi
- Located at a 4-minute drive from the international airport, a 9-minute drive from the domestic airport and a mere 25-minute drive from the city centre - Connaught Place, Radisson Hotel, Delhi provides the ideal location for business traveler and tourists alike.