The Miracle Technology Specialist training enable fresher to become successful
professionals to target specific technologies and to distinguish themselves
by demonstrating in-depth knowledge and expertise in their specialized technologies.
This power pack package is focusing on consistently capable of implementing, building,
troubleshooting, and debugging a particular Microsoft technology using CMM level
Project implantation referring SOA architecture which is Great demand in the industry
You Will Learn How To
- Design and program Web and Windows applications using Microsoft .NET and Visual
Studio 2012 ( specially 4.5 )
- Write object-oriented code using Visual Basic and C#4.0 language syntax
- Analyse user requirements and design classes, user interfaces and databases
- Create ASP.NET Web applications with MVC and process Web Forms
- Control Web site access with Web Forms authentication
- Build SQL Server databases and access them using ADO.NET and LINQ.
Microsoft .NET is a suite of tools which enables you to easily
develop modern software applications. In this course, you acquire the fundamental
knowledge and hands-on experience to write applications using Visual Basic and C#.
You learn how to design object-oriented applications with Visual Studio, create
ASP.NET Web applications and connect to the database using ADO.NET.
Who Should Attend
Web designers, administrators, power users and others who want
an introduction to programming applications using .NET and are new to object-oriented
programming. Prior programming experience is helpful but not required.
You develop ASP.NET and Windows applications with VB or C# and
the .NET Framework. Exercises include:
- Writing object-oriented applications using Visual Basic or C# language constructs
- Programming Windows Forms & console applications
- Planning and designing object-oriented applications, classes and UIs
- Leveraging Visual Studio tools for rapid application development
- Creating ASP.NET Web applications and processing Web Forms
- Managing Web users with ASP.NET Forms authentication
- Saving data to SQL Server databases using ADO.NET