The Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer (SCMAD) for the Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition, Version 1.0 certification exam is intended for mobile application developers and programmers, who develop applications using Java 2, Micro Edition (J2ME) for cell phones, PDAs and other mobile devices that are Java enabled. To be certified as an SCMAD, you should have the following key skills:
• JTWI specification,
• J2ME configuration and profiles.
• Wireless Messaging API.
• Java Virtual Machine for CLDC.
• Development of Midlet.
Get SCMAD certified
Getting SCMAD certified is easy. Follow the instructions below and get your SCMAD certification effortlessly. We have designed these Prep Kits so you don't have to search for books and other study material as they contain everything you require to pass your SCMAD certification exam. All our Prep Kits come with 100% money back guarantee. You can get your money back, if you do not pass your exam in the first attempt.
Benefits of SCMAD certification
• SCMAD certification proves your expertise on the J2ME technology, which is most widely used in developing applications for mobile devices.
• SCMAD certification can enhance your career prospects and make you a preferred choice of the employers.
• SCMAD certification is helpful for the SCJP professionals who want to upgrade their credentials and get recognition from the industry.
• An SCMAD certified person gets more salary and respect among clients and colleagues